The Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight is a powerful and bright flashlight that can be used in a variety of settings. In order to use it safely and effectively, it is important to follow the user manual. The user manual contains basic instructions that need to be followed during installation and operation. Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully. Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations. The user manual is an integral part of any Olight product, and if it is sold or transferred, it should be handed over jointly with the product.
What is the Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight, and what are its features
The Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight is a small but powerful light that is perfect for everyday carry. It has three brightness levels and a strobe mode, making it great for a variety of applications. The flashlight also has a tail switch for easy operation. It’s waterproof, impact-resistant, and has a runtime of up to 60 minutes. The Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight is powered by one CR123A battery (included) and is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability.
How to properly use the Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight
Read through the user manual carefully before using your Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight.
- Install one CR123A battery according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Make sure that the flashlight is tightly closed when not in use so as to prevent water or dust from entering the unit.
- To activate the light, press the tail switch. To change the brightness level, press and hold the tail switch for three seconds.
- Do not point the flashlight directly at people or animals, as this may cause injury or discomfort.
- When finished using your Olight I3T EOS LED Flashlight, turn it off by pressing and holding the tail switch for three seconds. Store in a safe place when not in use.
- Properly dispose of used batteries according to local regulations and laws.
How to install the flashlight
To install the flashlight, please ensure that you have removed the battery protection cover and are using a 18650 3.6V/3.7V lithium-ion battery. The positive end of the battery should be facing down towards the light, and the negative end should be closest to the tail switch. Replace the battery protection cover once the battery is in place. To turn on the light, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds. The light will then turn on at its last brightness level used. To cycle through brightness levels, press and release the tail switch.
How to use the flashlight
To use the flashlight, first, unscrew the tail cap to insert the batteries. There are two ways to do this:
- The Negative end (flat end) of the battery should go into the barrel of the light. Make sure that the batteries are facing the correct way by checking for the positive (+) and negative (-) signs on top of the battery. If you are using rechargeable batteries, please note that they will only work if inserted correctly into the light.
- Alternatively, you can also use a battery carrier. To do this, first, remove the black rubber cover on one side of the carrier, then insert the batteries into the carrier with the positive (+) end facing up. Replace the rubber cover and insert it into the tail cap of the light. Again, make sure that the batteries are facing in the correct direction.
Once you have inserted the batteries, screw on the tail cap tightly. Be careful not to over-tighten, as this can damage your light.
Now hold down the on/off button to turn on your flashlight. To turn it off, release the pressure on the button.